Hunting & Fishing
If you have lost your Hunters Identification Card you can go to Outdoor Alabama to get a replacement card. If you have lost a lifetime fishing or hunting license, you can come into our office and get a replacement for $5.00. If a lifetime license is mutilated, you can get a replacement for no charge. If you lose a license that was purchased in our office, we can give a replacement for $1.00.
A CURRENT VALID ALABAMA DRIVERS LICENSE OR NON-DRIVER IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED TO PURCHASE HUNTING OR FISHING LICENSE, OR AT LEAST TWO OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Certificate of employment if containing proof of permanent residence.
- Copy of home property tax.
- Copy of previous year’s tax return (mailing address only).
- Health insurance forms with address; Medicare, etc.
- The last three months of a utility bill with mailing address.
- Student ID plus copy of residence agreement or any other proof of residence listed.
- Military personnel with an out-of-state drivers license must have copy of orders of assignment to Alabama for a minimum of 30 days or have Alabama as home of record (HOR).
- Health insurance card with address.
- Telephone calling cards with address.
- Copy of school registration for non-driving students.
- Voter registration.
- Other legal documents that may establish residency after approval by the Conservation Department.